Re: [Tzdist-bis] draft-tzdist-geolocate

Lester Caine <lester@lsces.co.uk> Wed, 24 October 2018 19:01 UTC

To: tzdist-bis@ietf.org
References: <CADZyTkkU8pYjdp=g-ubLnmxmXNWpYjvEeTW7R9Gt6DvTBgULQA@mail.gmail.com> <fb72649b-f4c0-c488-a704-8d524187b81b@cs.ucla.edu> <CADZyTkmb0x3KnZDz20Nk9i7Pa05piQ2rvA1S6Oy4RoQxQBqbFQ@mail.gmail.com> <47bd811f-b30b-4165-b51d-ade47f17a1ce@fastmail.com> <3d2b8bcb-ffb7-1b04-518c-4f8e5436bac0@cisco.com> <CAK4jDG7NAzR=1CFTQGp96TMBsJ1k1E54KDuXVje6R-N=2zP3ag@mail.gmail.com> <a4591f3b-acd3-b392-43f1-62b2802c6baa@cisco.com>