Re: [Tzdist] OPPOSE Time Zone Data Distribution Service / draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 21 July 2015 19:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6789; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1437506228; x=1438715828; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=MLxegRaDlaZk9qJGHPDZ1iXZblQ7LoDvlslsxh6P5wk=; b=j6UkkAGywNGsAp5KwYPm1pYAUQBI5uZvCsVRwAekZqoREP1P9tFjCpTT FTXq5Zdb5Svj1xZTXCUmf7kgaLJ7YaHqPro1U0K5LT+2WdD+wZR+j8DlA sg3o9Vp0Zv5AlH2zeSCe6mC1vKHsmjRiR2rqaVEQxy4LFtyg/u8ksKkyl o=;