Re: [Tzdist] Fwd: [tzdist] #32 (service): managing historical data

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 29 November 2014 13:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=2t9svuud1Fx1duUbjsfm10WTFWF17pyFkBODK/1dneI=; b=Bg1kU3jsPfR7/3nznVTOzcaW0AFLtlPWMa5yPrnWwCVTwEwFQHgrEH8UiZ2/CQMzEz Vb8t60iavCGviJwRIpbiYUfMlCfncXdjzRp1iW8NtR3jZ9lbJmHB90CBf1lb1qZI5yVg 9xoTDom9VRIGJgRC30Q4gHMPdxVuN/2Jd9FB3vt8mrL7+mV40hjbSC8tIfw1JyaUgZnQ I7kDs2AsA2zQ8sruNcpOVrm3KwU1jbejbDPmZXFaBC6hpUYeeL7liYAjsVUIEisGerpD A2vHmZto3bhmGZ7mkX5gR14Z65uGbinYWAI48ZwfpYv6ApCZ+ZA8P71ACF/E2K7qS2A8 AhCA==
References: <059.5da79d7c9d394e20e3c22513cfe04c33@tools.ietf.org> <074.141a9388d35dbdf392fcdf7384321e4e@tools.ietf.org> <544A88D8.7010108@lsces.co.uk> <544A9442.5010805@cs.ucla.edu> <544AA116.8030003@lsces.co.uk> <CAAGevbVBacBaX0syYc5eOVvO72N2UjCOJN-quPPGekOf7yzNqw@mail.gmail.com> <544ADFB7.80705@lsces.co.uk> <CADZyTkmK89hSUBqdrrjJUwTccn+NrW+gJB81RJqDkGZTO=TuEA@mail.gmail.com> <5454FE3D.60801@lsces.co.uk> <CADZyTkmfZ9BHU-1oYvCr-bfKEBA2B92EDUgbVYC_kQ1CDUQJ3w@mail.gmail.com> <5475BD47.7040900@lsces.co.uk> <CADZyTkmviNBkM-C_-5Gq+RruUu7R7P9bwKCvg7+1nGnx+NzJ_Q@mail.gmail.com> <54788334.3010604@lsces.co.uk>