Re: [Tzdist] AD review of draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-03

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 21 July 2015 19:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4876; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1437505835; x=1438715435; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=+MZz8MAW2dqbsfugwMt2IBY1sJmrnVmAtsqeBUi50Ok=; b=aPJroX/+Lg6XJVYd53kBUeV7t7JL5hs1wrHbDmljMLkZk0/OvXVlbx4O JVyNPLcJc5RI+13wWNXqfZLaTHqogyeefeGa3+Ow1saFSSQrsOt8+TxXh rlg1f+hv0Jt9h8PPcy0qZA+obR9sBzP5nT4HzEP2b8jtdaAPdMKx7pXy2 Y=;