Re: [Tzdist] shepherd review and issues for draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 11 June 2015 15:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8302; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1434038379; x=1435247979; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to; bh=d+D1jgtNFninzW/tFaTDyH8s3gzUhc1n1yHTKeJgQWE=; b=EL6OKAbtGteDRa/jTOMA2xOUf0qSBG/6CHz+MrjhyYeE4Z3D8qONgtcW w2G4B9dlnVfQ5C11TgdIBlfkFW/WOoruybz6vMUxn5d+0Ej178ppuqJq7 hJt0OjmYsba4eb2bKhJp3dXud3dmtb4rbD+IMyfjsUDvSqmBB5Ep7a4JI 4=;