[Tzdist] AD review of draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-03

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 21 July 2015 12:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=C02IvxTLGo2IZJv4XgyFVe/FpkL0JGMOqx7aelvvg5c=; b=zkxL8icC5mj28ANUi0Yj5B3kLyOEnakSn7R/qk8+5qEQ1NCh7Unz2CzHLshMLpUpVR ashxEGxZuz26tng/hblvxBAjPKlVQisB8VURXyZVRiyyvAPDkXbnXSOPPcZrlzEi1UJO asF6dotZoT6Y8amgGk1VqFxe1/ShxVD4S2oTB6eA6nt/GzIyn+slkZSez0xB2d2ZM8CN B3FbKXOfyy6DSR0bktBYaLozohwaQU0B2ELj8am1gZjp2pGOBfQOCvPkst5YalpfUCbc iAbLzKiDtXitoh79a7Ckuw/7gm/QjoD8WSIMwdNZgnTKdW9KpD5dbNFRlL3xrMcZ/ZzF br7Q==