Re: [Unbearable] More thoughts on reverse-proxies

Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com> Thu, 03 August 2017 19:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FQwitYw84J4oFAn/pH0q3fbHTPXz1qJPX9aVb2b+oIk=; b=uiikjk/1AGiLKmdCpilIPEe+4bhmRtavL2YHOR/mAdhFn33cuKmTUJ5YMXOV9eEUhb a9mMjgzoWHZzfMtP8jCT+HVdxXhQYVb0hde1nycvyQfKHrn7E7RWJCs2dw8AxjhcSvlh jo9Y6cMKf6wSfjIattagup0UZxIr1R3XUDmehdyH+YBlJJdDxn0Lj4EvtEacyJMT8SoW P8qVBijwb62g+JM57xKXnrKbB4GSPqo94PMxiFbma2/GhS5aipgz+LtOpx6MOueLgkgb +/IurD0H8TOKH6KAaGSJdruazhr5vifELCoq7kFEbuUfj3vK38M74e0n6hbTptr0nKv2 MFHw==