Re: [Unbearable] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-https-10.txt

Denis <denis.ietf@free.fr> Fri, 21 July 2017 09:40 UTC

To: Nick Harper <nharper@google.com>
From: Denis <denis.ietf@free.fr>
Cc: IETF Tokbind WG <unbearable@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 11:40:12 +0200
Subject: Re: [Unbearable] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-https-10.txt

Nick,

A person reading draft-ietf-tokbind-https will not necessarily also read
draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol.

So, I believe it is necessary to warn again the reader in the Security
Considerations section.
Duplication of the text you quoted in that section would address my concern.

You said that the fact that clients could collude is a*property *of the
Token Binding protocol.
I would rather say that it is a *limitation *or a *deficiency *of the
Token Binding protocol.

Denis