[Unbearable] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-tokbind-https-17: (with COMMENT)

Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com> Tue, 26 June 2018 18:42 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-tokbind-https@ietf.org, John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com>, tokbind-chairs@ietf.org, ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com, unbearable@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:42:57 -0700
Subject: [Unbearable] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-tokbind-https-17: (with COMMENT)

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tokbind-https-17: Yes

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-https/

COMMENT:

Thanks for addressing my DISCUSS and substantive comments in pre-submission
text. I did not check editorial comments.

I have one remaining (non-blocking) question on section 6: Are the
“applications” from paragraph 3 the same as those from paragraph 2? It seems
like paragraph 2 is talking more about local APIs (at least, I see that was
mentioned in the text in version 17 but not in 18), but paragraph 3 uses an
example of a signal from a server. (I can accept that the difference in control
may be weak enough for web applications that the distinction does not matter.)