Do you accept credit cards?

demg@savetrees.com Wed, 16 April 1997 03:22 UTC

From: demg@savetrees.com
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 17:01:43 -0400
To: demg@savetrees.com
Subject: Do you accept credit cards?
Sender: owner-uri@bunyip.com

"YES! WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS!"

Those five words are the most powerful sales tools in the
business world. If you are selling your products on the internet,
it is *crucial* that you accept credit cards, since over 90%
of the buyers on the net use credit cards for their purchases.

If you have ever tried to get a merchant account, or have been
turned down, you know all about the hassles associated with
getting approved to accept credit cards. Banks make it almost
impossible to get a merchant account, unless you have *perfect*
credit, a huge bank account, and you are locked into a non-
breakable 48 month lease for their equipment. Plus you have to
wait for weeks or months to get it, while you lost sales go
down the drain.

I found a company called SC Financial that offers a merchant
account with no hassles at all, and after wasting six months
with banks trying to get approved, I got approved in one week
with Howard at SC Financial. They really offer something that
dramatically improved my sales on the net. (And painlessly, I
might add.)

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

There is only ONE Company in the USA that will *RENT* software
or a machine, with no ridiculous 48 month lease. What does this
mean? It means that you can cancel at any time, for ANY reason.
NO obligation, whatsoever. (Oh yes, and the rates are far less
than other banks). Here are just a few of the benefits:

* The application fee is far less than any other
company, and fully refunded if you do not get approved.

* Approval in ONE WEEK. Yep, one week. Nobody else even comes
  close to this!

* Caters to internet and home businesses. With NO penalties!
  No Hidden fees!

* Absolutely the easiest way to get a merchant account, guaranteed!

The bottom line is this: You need to accept credit cards for your
business to be competitive, and not lose the other 90% of the
consumer's business on the net. Even if you already accept credit
cards, you might just get a much better deal with SC Financial.
You can have your merchant account for very little money (and I mean
very little!), quickly (one week) and all the customer support
(with real people) you could ever want.

I really hope that this information can benefit you, and I certainly
hope that my note wasn't an intrusion. If you're interested in all
the details about SC Financial, simply hit "reply". Click "send"
and I'll send you the details right away! This letter is sent once.
 You will not recieve any future letters from us. If you want to
make sure, simply type "remove" and send to demg@savetrees.com.
Thanks and have a great day!

Best Regards,
Dave Edwards