Subj: Kiwanis Club Update (7/97)

autosavr@albany.net Mon, 14 July 1997 18:01 UTC

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:30:30 -0400
From: autosavr@albany.net
To: autosavr@albany.net
Subject: Subj: Kiwanis Club Update (7/97)
Sender: owner-uri@bunyip.com

E-Mail News Service (E.N.S.) of Clifton Park, NY USA

Top Story: Clubs Are Making Big Bucks With
The Kiwanis Car Care Fund-Raising Program!

--- Kiwanis clubs all over the country are signing up to participate
 in one of the most profitable fund-raising programs around!
The Kiwanis Car Care Fund-Raiser is a fully licensed Kiwanis
fund-raiser, and produces unbelievable profits for clubs of all sizes.
    The Kiwanis Car Care Fund-Raiser is able to reach over
231,000,000 car owners, all of which want to keep their cars
 looking new.  Your club can get started right away by calling
1-800-724-8155, or by looking up
 http://www.albany.net/~autosavr/kiwanis on the World Wide Web.

Related News: Kiwanis Car Care Manufacturer Has Over 9
Successful Years In The Automotive Appearance Business!

--- The manufacturer of the Kiwanis Car Care Fund-Raiser is
AutoSaver Systems, located in Clifton Park, NY.  They have
been in business for over 9 years, providing high quality automotive
 appearance products to car care professionals world wide.
    "We started our company a while back, and turned it into a
success.  We're confident that we can provide the same level of
high quality products for Kiwanis, and help them become successful
at fund-raising.  Any Kiwanis club, in any area of the country can raise
money for their community with the Kiwanis Car Care Fund-Raising
Program..."  - Warren Camp, President of AutoSaver Systems
    AutoSaver Systems provides factory direct convienence and
pricing (no middlemen).  The Kiwanis Car Care Fund-Raiser is
competitively priced with similar store bought products, and literally has
 "Kiwanis" written all over it!  For full details, check out their web site at
http://www.albany.net/~autosavr/kiwanis or by calling 1-800-724-8155.

    If you have received this message in error, and are not affiliated with
Kiwanis, send mail to autosavr@albany.net and type "REMOVE" in the
subject heading.  This will remove you from the E.N.S. news list.

E.N.S. of Clifton Park, NY USA
July Edition 1997
                  Kiwanis Members Only