Re: Application for a formal URN NID 'eurosystem'

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 11 September 2013 15:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=NK7ByoYsYe0p/g9fOreCQK1i3yLz3rpTbnw8gMog8Ug=; b=Dgdbz+YKzjW/5iNjgeH5spogpy2RDhGfSDN8/oJPnwd6PS2p19rqhrLJ5Iunv/1JUj c/v4K5ublsk9CMHksNwaH4EqnLgD+EhI+fmukTfXqvxn7Ok0XUaDOGDqSbrgYqJ65rCz PozBhA4HYURq6sOYfaci65RqTqtRf11ZAP6mNCvbL2PjGHG3BsiWF3fjTls4CvWBAV+g Ny8YECtsu93mymmE0uTrolg9O11ZgREJLB6ZgNlW2/fdmU5vP6Yt4CTG4kL/yAJRIaWq gGktqlk/Sdr0SCm76w2ows4tSUoWs/EpZfybLo8AeLuVWUbKWR5aOerk2pCW7NgribAy Sfrg==