Re: A few quick thoughts on "lex" (was" Re: [urn] continued use of urn-nid@ietf.org list)

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Wed, 31 December 2014 23:40 UTC

From: worley@ariadne.com
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
Subject: Re: A few quick thoughts on "lex" (was" Re: [urn] continued use of urn-nid@ietf.org list)
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:14:35 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1420069254; bh=3WY8W7t650hyhOWD4F6nI5dFN88E88UbnLhtabtYWX0=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID; b=SMPLB3x+kuMVSlPYR6c/EX1lQGsBWB/26yNM43KFGX3cE+vh1mADaPWApHqK5GaoY JMJz1SMXKNdLmJtt6Jl4PlF7q26aTLMmMOrO3J8qyOqK0DvJInvuL8Pmz30TwolgI9 KBOdGPsKJ84ET0h5h4bs5/mwm00L0FbrskY2QkabycrxwWt+GFFE0YrSAW79z9rWko fgVcgltEJAANx78KHLywPvpyVXicKuJRRRstMTjy4znSRt17kYpCPaTYi12zJtCtno YaQwWnS5fEmu5XHIxFUnH9wfPAXpR0iVucMpJ3oOIxhBMyeldnpRKSRLXFjt2eK/wg e0BxaCaWMy4AA==