Re: Publication request for draft-spinosa-urn-lex

Enrico Francesconi <francesconi@ittig.cnr.it> Fri, 13 June 2014 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=1FkPWYh9c+WbRITmAcuP10IIvPAqFuC+p3isWI6Vak0=; b=fO7fS1DL6HzSKyae/TyMPiHbOGnlZJSNcRnFWcW9dDi2nN9sNQCZmKeohyQWXb8whm i3NOBZogySFjZFRe7T3elI2p/baZXqawC5n8wFFMTmsQGjFx27j6rek3K3a2oANsyVBV hzNaGfU1wqC/QziamyIOwHjrUPtszfWLAOQx0DJ+ATEF7YB75Z7heRqj13O5E0+lL9Ta 1nf9Qmb5mLo8pQ4Hk7lT8R0ze4X1pfiBpkCU5cnzVkC4/LdOzbAArebEVD8V520Vlmgq IKsD2OeNRAm/jMJY7GN3JMDHbxcwAMTbEpu2r0dV7TiCmyY8llxUVG9ap5yXJmduN57g plSw==