Re: URN UUID question

Joel Kalvesmaki <kalvesmaki@gmail.com> Mon, 24 March 2014 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=7xSZi5CsQoFrKQCc1u+k2o0irqQ0d/7I5irfMdfhKZE=; b=B6Hc6Y4mYhLiegeY9uC1nH+xogh9mtqrExxQAuN5LcnmFD1oYEd2lkN2qln62QQ+7U 24GENSgwySCrL4iFNwaOb3IX5DquY6Vcmupl1VCO7N2hGcL3wpbbgNyjceNDSy5jEAbP Va9NH6MJxEi5X8Qy8T/GKwZQUj/Li+PE9+UARzMifwcs7z5M4QtO2ZICejgB4SY9yjuY FlxtX8h/F4Mxs1crgPxymEOYlaDmCLTw2OzXaJCoVHX+R7akndJOjWuP9sQtf31u2eCj 3IhsFbC3gns+/ecCCHPmD6JTixNrd4uaOQxR3Ve5HbsInM8TUwCDNMbPzr7UarpcvDH5 GRBw==