Re: [urn] continued use of urn-nid@ietf.org list

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 29 December 2014 20:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=o3FP6csxJE6CwV8ellxVYwDYGr8aHRVj4C3qOAIEyYQ=; b=pNotcjwTAcoTY+Kw0AuVmyp3qRGmKrf2jzgyINIH047VQVMuY+1acfFuf0TezF8O48 aAGpFLu2GZGAaDXTH6lDzKYCG+SOfqRrYAs5aeASBqg9zW3gXnp1q8YzhH0ZE7QQdv3+ Sz9zMhun5UNPzcb9eZe+Xej1EVsxiuy5gqwTp1/NUhpUpnEBo4wpO4zxb82U/CX7GH86 e/ZDk5EF1zF/+ybiaXfh8v/ehqLDqGPMCwaTL+G3R9xn6YnpgaHEznmusm3HgKfuDJZQ QVzmsbodSA8246fNHCmuuv2+zL5+6u9fMccouPP8WY3I76y1Jp7ZcaVUFY/Au/BvdPOw 067Q==