Re: Application for a formal URN NID

Enrico Francesconi <francesconi@ittig.cnr.it> Mon, 20 May 2013 14:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:sender:cc:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type :mime-version:subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=y43El+THGaSqh7ZhXnyF8qqt33XF12DaHHdsU31o4ts=; b=AQ58s4i50ulJqrWlCcQBxJfaMjvETjSql+YMhuSvrqEagSsatxOmUiZ8M/Udtu9kR4 nokhzOwG9oElc1/bpg6aGq1VX8e66lgLtZNPXGgkfTa2k5WQTW3rhwgKGx+gflHcwrsA IKF5yBs9e8EIgt/ojVJDwRXTUGcLHDuVPAQ5h88Z1HHyGb3C3rteDI4++Yv6MP8V02by Zv/mKfi5FoEfyoIHRi0NQ+M0kYgcRdeR519/V4vySylVg8XXuekMv+XiLb7MfsLCVgkD UYNqQICbhJtlD/0Wan0WvYdwyDVcemT+nzrxoZNMhGf5j1STBK91G8JG5hq7z9LzrgML Jd7g==