Re: draft-seantek-rdf-urn-00 and draft-seantek-xmlns-urn-00

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Wed, 17 December 2014 18:51 UTC

From: worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley)
To: Sean Leonard <dev+ietf@seantek.com>
Subject: Re: draft-seantek-rdf-urn-00 and draft-seantek-xmlns-urn-00
Sender: worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:51:22 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1418842284; bh=R9hdxLkdYm1a+f0ko5YTn0fZj0s8TbFSFXk6MPLAKRI=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date: Message-ID; b=KaSOmMG4Sjx/7GPHvezPnx2ia/8VKAzdXe7pX5E8VCuTsdrHqlDDbE4Ylxu3wiQqa ICUpjRvi5UDNvezxuu1qbdSYWnkeweKlUSO4gnM0Qj4Z43yYn0sSvXyG0dPH3zzI6U B6h0BWTE4Yc9muAr1aGUwgDF4RKesW+6EEVUSbpHNQHRiZoK1V3xHPLjrtd9QeSs8f C6VyjvH28okX1vB6MuQ6lCoIkbnSdZt5lsmq1DujKK1aNVrDZPdkBVxReHYR2o2FE6 6GqMaUqh2YmQaFy97mOPT3Zmds05ObRpkGzOa96queE3Tz3+/DQoV0Ahq6LJ20AXTz +Uuw9QwsS5qGA==