Antwort: Re: Application for a formal URN NID 'eurosystem'

iso20022@bundesbank.de Fri, 13 September 2013 12:06 UTC

Subject: Antwort: Re: Application for a formal URN NID 'eurosystem'
From: iso20022@bundesbank.de
To: stpeter@stpeter.im, urn-nid@ietf.org
Sender: miriam.ortseifen@bundesbank.de
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:06:15 +0200
Cc: iso20022@bundesbank.de

Dear Peter, all,

Thanks for taking the time to review our I-D,
draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-02.

Referring to your comment below, this has been done intentionally and
proactively, as mentioned in Section 3 of the I-D.  When the template was
drafted, it has not been clear what will be requested at the time this
draft and the URN Namespace registration might be adopted and published as
an RFC. It seemed safer and easier to initially add information that -- if
deemed superfluous -- could be removed before publication as an RFC than it
would have been to add such information late in the process, perhaps after
urn-nid review.

Since the document still has to undergo IETF Review and achieve IESG
approval, we would prefer to keep the additional information -- not
explicitely requested by RFC 3406, but potentially useful in the future --
in the I-D and the registration information as long as it still might be
useful.

But if you insist, it could also be moved out of the template into an
additional, new section, e.g. "Usage Considerations".

Unless other important changes are requested at this stage, we would
slightly prefer to follow Ted's opinion (that you also have supported),
bring the draft forward unchanged, and defer cumulative changes until after
IETF Last Call.

What do other folks think?

Kind regards,

Miriam

                                   Eingang

|-------------+--->
|             |   |
|-------------+--->
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
|-------------+--->
|An:          |   |
|-------------+--->
  |Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>                                                                                                                   |
|-------------+--->
|Kopie:       |   |
|-------------+--->
  |iso20022@bundesbank.de, "urn-nid@ietf.org" <urn-nid@ietf.org>                                                                                     |
|-------------+--->
|Blindkopie:  |   |
|-------------+--->
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
|-------------+--->
|             |   |
|-------------+--->
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
|-------------+--->
|             |   |
|-------------+--->
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
|-------------+--->
|             |   |
|-------------+--->
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
|-------------+--->
|Von:         |   |
|-------------+--->
  |Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>                                                                                                            |
|-------------+--->
|Datum:       |   |
|-------------+--->
  |11.09.2013 18:30                                                                                                                                  |

|-------------+--->
|Thema:       |   |
|-------------+--->
  |Re: Application for a formal URN NID 'eurosystem'                                                                                                 |

vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser Mail oder von Teilen dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

Wir haben alle verkehrsüblichen Maßnahmen unternommen, um das Risiko der
Verbreitung virenbefallener Software oder E-Mails zu minimieren, dennoch
raten wir Ihnen, Ihre eigenen Virenkontrollen auf alle Anhänge an dieser
Nachricht durchzuführen. Wir schließen außer für den Fall von Vorsatz oder
grober Fahrlässigkeit die Haftung für jeglichen Verlust oder Schäden durch
virenbefallene Software oder E-Mails aus.

Jede von der Bank versendete E-Mail ist sorgfältig erstellt worden, dennoch
schließen wir die rechtliche Verbindlichkeit aus; sie kann nicht zu einer
irgendwie gearteten Verpflichtung zu Lasten der Bank ausgelegt werden.

unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of  the material in this
e-mail or of parts hereof is strictly forbidden.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software
viruses but nevertheless advise you to carry out your own virus checks on
any attachment of this message. We accept no liability for loss or damage
caused by software viruses except in case of gross negligence or willful
behaviour.

Any e-mail messages from the Bank are sent in good faith, but shall not be
binding or construed as constituting any kind of obligation on the part of
the Bank.