Re: [urn] continued use of urn-nid@ietf.org list

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 11 January 2015 13:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=dFDCQklvkmEjKfzPiaxWTagElDyJJ21ETErbF1Vnkuc=; b=Ra0da+EAVCkRf2ZU4YkNjdWqq/vkNr0hNgmOv0ZY0XDtJKiDWHKMGh6e4ku+beVplt H/eTG4jbYaAVMcn9Zd1dGCJZUK+3Z0iH5dfNAd5NY/BgxcsY+rBP9mxninwO8I8V3tN/ SON6YqJas9lNGnJ9VxFHBNy8Yj6pR8ZekT7IgfhYsnsxBin7q+5lNOoIpqZXNjWBNB5e Jhe/tqFZVtk5tW0kSDyjMAtzG6n84dtYfa1ISimPXqitYaxRcpmDKiLeZfskEeVQl8MD +x0cLKHs82XeThBNpvwa9Xq/KPd3gteoZ5RVlCQzmN+4LL80bOqQcSioeIe4B+dlT5Xb LDXw==