Re: urn:oid:

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Wed, 19 March 2014 21:40 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 17:40:00 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
To: Phillip Maness <Phillip.Maness@dts.com>
Subject: Re: urn:oid:
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1395265202; bh=QNedqWPlATk2xglGYYarjWWlr8kE0cAw/8avnMVQNuI=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=Oy8mj+FH0gJKKv1fAlgvr+Y2qPLHnfJXxGBhXYfLR6eIpx34XnNEI1DFJq+6vPGFT +D7AZzp4R16zpAtfZ/sifzsDL6lLCnJfZB/JsZi/3ZI43hWESvdoxx53HRJOLa4+2R StXx6KY21VRwjJ7NYp8oOvKp35uWf0JUOoEQHhKKhuxFczKM+dy98MhtOiVFksd1Wv +QtNqkh/QfPkkKwek0nM7ceNMJQ9ufyQkVrkZuVeLu3l7Z3rXzAqcFdyAJ+2KTZb4K 5QBxC8NyehWICEW8uwo04bcPaavpGlfBlKGHZAfIm6MYCeberz2NtfrufmLiJ/MJgY TLjbVTmr7UcXg==