Re: [urn] Stephen Farrell's Abstain on draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-21: (with COMMENT)

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Thu, 02 March 2017 17:16 UTC

Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 12:16:40 -0500
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: barryleiba@computer.org, draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn@ietf.org, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, urnbis-chairs@ietf.org, urn@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [urn] Stephen Farrell's Abstain on draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-21: (with COMMENT)

Stephen, I edited your text to reflect the document's general
practice of describe documents and attaching the RFC citation
rather than using the reference anchor as a sentence object,
but, otherwise, done.

I'm going to wait a few hours to see if anyone complains that
I've missed anything, then will compile and circulate the
working draft to this list.   That should still give Peter time
to paste any alternate or additional text into the working draft
if he feels the inclination or need.

thanks,
    john

--On Thursday, March 2, 2017 16:57 +0000 Stephen Farrell