Re: [urn] Informal NID registration interest

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 29 March 2021 14:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2qre3qU1gINDux6ViVSxlKbiSiHfDDMSipQWK2nlT74=; b=bKwdUjAWawOTFLROjFvgSDMI1O7l8e4A3+cSLPJIf4HRl1EAWDG6R/rXwckEtkZ4cq /+WTbQmZpn9VAT/EMJU3xJCrwwWBCeoEwYHB9NYgD/uUFb/Gpj3lkxGckFDslpRD4Meb TFcBryesblwqTs0qLOBGHUC6p5iImgqjB2NwSlxozfvzG7nhDLQKm+ZTf32fzVDUZn2E ha1pVR+59Th2Y0yp6kXq3xA+yZtcheWGsr9AVy6wJehtnqvN00yMwgSmscbvzbZDP3ns qhrTsz347polwphaL9f/i0JVrnd+muLNN04JiuSHbS6a8T4o+OgNKfx1DVsbu2Zp1gsz ++LQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2qre3qU1gINDux6ViVSxlKbiSiHfDDMSipQWK2nlT74=; b=XYAuR9uweNe2QKgj5jcShPWrMd/izwBYmtfqM7hgpRLzrsW6ptJBo7pQR50CzeEVgS SIgXkf2SvU2VuQaaGqshyzfP8C2+qcemCYkBswiitENoZG8AvFkbtJLBPlhNmnR+lV5T JT0mdIXO91fS/G/Q/zE46dDQv63phP1MITPycV/zIDdNDxJUWKm59RiFubazIkkkz0Qn UluaVyQdVjIPrbax5ZC6haBEKkjLITXAEJdFBckQ9RyspnftAHMDWUlgBRwjYt4v4OGt IwRPk2u+Rde72QNZgbrjSdE904rhCwmhUsZHaZV80FbZrF0BDgjw2nNsdLMDYY0Hhutb MuyA==