Re: [urn] gbs Name space identifier

Philip R Brenan <philiprbrenan@gmail.com> Wed, 23 October 2019 17:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5+vZwix6MbPCaYZodlRoITu9Ok86Yrh+zsmBuaORDWE=; b=vNtGRCJww5fbG++e2BlcQ4oDqg//6CsGGioZHGdsDxYpR2aq5ixUcbNQl5z/avLLi0 BgwTmBmsHRAshfNIeasy/m+BE8mHoxoyL+jp8iB0ozJcQQHWsYaWwZ2XsgtSSTjOq8Ba uEaZVyiq+7RPDOGYSaxd1WquUsbn/5eEJu/RSP+WUVbCD28TgEQ8De1uBdC0D5BagYfl 1nfvZwrbZBSQEQ1hYkvATJ5VUegVL6jI1pTw3SrmVaJ/FfeY8HbDI8DVwto+hiJSjGq9 1pR91Xi2CIMC7zs45ftvmqaWdC8mfvchNMhTNPDeMRIwEKOpUNx6JoS6ofNjf4GUoUDp kLOQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5+vZwix6MbPCaYZodlRoITu9Ok86Yrh+zsmBuaORDWE=; b=P4c1eco7eMedVQpVVctlHlRHJ2sQNvszfQgBdvGq8No275IPOxMHUbN5ah9jIh4anW boBppcpohik6GGANrna0oIiSWurQCvqT36CawGD/pda6JmAhD6ZvBkoqd/KHo9Xu8gwZ fXqBuVfipWxc/Rp5lM3p9BQXZ9LPqBBKQHoB3XWdBSdQL3M7YhVj/Ubu+YFxShXu/xQK umSVefjDBwtI3gswKS765SBK8AbspAR1lNgpnW6ST9bm5CmFKPXi3YwIm2Ftm222DMRo bTYTueoTFm1kwSwoFmJNKt6gs/iFHdDtbpfSRSF8f/oykjlA41/O03oj2/niDQFqSqD0 B4Cg==