Re: [urn] I-D Action: draft-saintandre-urn-example-00

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Fri, 17 August 2012 11:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; s=smtpout; bh=ksAa2vn8lXBVicCdfz8WvH kSyiA=; b=AU4X/gS5YgGfD/wrFFeYDY03MvI93PYdP93NzqFX4kV0nekM1rYGU9 eTit4XFcPPNhShE0qT7DuVC/9BeDG/droVAbDQsNHUD8kk7oUAHRzynf481zZUJf TY75uP3eCuTsUfwend+U6DbtkLjDnRYjBbEnT8U4Q7pJEkZA6JzbE=