Re: [urn] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-2141bis-00

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 14 October 2012 23:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ogOYon8otbnL914j37fBcJrLRYDX8Fz+Dzc64rI1HN0=; b=vux3kJnCRxUyT4wzTCFWCKT+YFn2eOd+gaMwRkKBfh5KkJj7+bRM3mK/flqnLjqJOO VuhvKpL4SmeNNa6cibZpjVKmuADjgl0VbZycRKAVtNfp89OsF9NYlzrZ/ElLW9D4vlRP W7gun3Vaa3avsugqkmZ9NCsl1clwucZtU4xXGnf/4NfkrxK8Uai6jOQmFWb0nT899W+c 0/obqpHN19zF6nobUHeL2mmVY5omg+k+JMtjhHSyyxRYXLOvu8m+pZGGHzzQ5ebXs4N8 FxLKO8LKxQmi6ykRHahTZkMA9lFi6aa93WbosQxbzdDITlN6VtvXpXwX5GRwIhwBhdyW ZVNw==