Re: [urn] [art] URNs and Last Call: <draft-nottingham-rfc7320bis-02.txt> (URI Design and Ownership) to Best Current Practice

Phillip Hallam-Baker <ietf@hallambaker.com> Tue, 07 January 2020 19:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ibvo7OmV9+zNwjb1AHdIT1vKqOZQ/LoeRVExlz19n8A=; b=m1eKD0DimMFXqj4PPYNigVO2KLLhsOBcW3N5+HschzBt+d9XjpTKCZ/Pinkv2KhwI6 /729Vyj9Ypp8nKx39lxkkD7U/6zh2JzQMBRHfbhi1lQotksNohLdUoc7K88OuYM1pfV0 i/PcO0X9FqdyPGze2jdPj9SbTRie5igCxN5dikPihXBTVFxhXQXdkgTY9SW7cUZQeqs6 5VLE2ipuU/9W/b3KGvHBNje5cb4P27TSO7e0iXGJ32U8HsMcv73sgPPcgc+vGKgVclc6 lPDRz9EhRrdsL+2vGi21eDGUIlye82PLhiQi45GD/+YzRhhz2IUb5Vw8yWrGrD5nvXAg qz7Q==