Re: [urn] [art] URNs and Last Call: <draft-nottingham-rfc7320bis-02.txt> (URI Design and Ownership) to Best Current Practice

Phillip Hallam-Baker <ietf@hallambaker.com> Tue, 07 January 2020 13:51 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eghn3hP3jtmuNjohEJYEDOQUrurtsHvXeadmEi9ViJk=; b=kDhYFbIrRTEL+r8iZ355Yyys/peGACUpVYr/gc5ukiCzV92hu8MdYzSV8Mj6Rs/8iW QK/VkkXoxE+4UoPTQZB7iTHHkVNVpp+ukc8u/QNFq9nxEOzXGzQmEDldIAcERpQRFt27 jS23ZL68xppbnn8WscAq7nCl3PutMUA34nwMQIR5Tv2X+GvN3Vr5yOHeES6b6K8AxPMn 2VVnFTPs5aZVPO4PhWT+c/6By6txn+2QJmsZ/8W1QmVSr4QcX2XkOza0joEcYa8k8ODh 0Jz/mUlyUVrza2brukgVbDchTyIvUuac9kzyriNJu3H3GHbYFbMlsTLRb4qyI13N2/40 sHzw==