Re: [urn] URN:DOI namespace registration request

Paul Jessop <paul@countyanalytics.com> Fri, 15 January 2021 11:24 UTC

From: Paul Jessop <paul@countyanalytics.com>
To: "Hakala, Juha E" <juha.hakala@helsinki.fi>, "lars.svensson@web.de" <lars.svensson@web.de>
CC: "urn@ietf.org" <urn@ietf.org>, Jonathan Clark <jonathanmtclark@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 11:24:39 +0000
user-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/16.44.20121301
x-originating-ip: [90.254.242.57]
x-1and1-spam-score: 1/100
x-1and1-spam-level: None
x-1and1-expurgate-category: clean
x-provags-id: V02::YJ3aC8K/pd7a6rU+P8OtzXNJcLZUwB0Onv3XHfP4yFEiO szOsUxdy4z/+9oTrr7FpVWGuF43Gtq4OJlQuxhoGvW8kgxnGGp M7f+NuvXub3ZfR4nKlsJg6t+ftm9M8dqN+EJPn7xfB4jYxqyPI 9OyAfo5KC1sF5QOrV3lFsSFhW5uLA/it7bu65Pgs2YpOkiI
x-routing-0be3562e-11e2-4fc7-b5a6-c7ea0e0bf210: 1.0.0.0