Re: [urn] Namespace application v3: reso

Sam DeBord <sam@reso.org> Tue, 25 August 2020 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=reso-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3wEMfnMRdSPCMihxxsisWtc54wKzKhvvl7nEYea35/A=; b=xJxGPjBUBjJoxESqKXblckx1FXlnU5YjE51yvoGGyYmU9CgoZQR2K1oSH0ACILqzfW 3awt8/ptuc5h6tBmenzih+6lp4zvbF9nV0sHN1x9BTo4561n+mZrNHtDl+QD0pBv+/hN S0+Ot7xMeZn0GDFDhYqRIEzYgL2Wg7bmDmCPTzPvP5Y+BObqpWlq0IP/CyVw+gd1+Sz3 pn66hXnUwhomkkHhKBXFlwPVGFCKHT9qV9dVcKn1M6EaZ69pOVNSIVcC6jwxBg+94eOz yjvbpjombyhBDT/xN5Ea5H6jujWYZdsZE84ZJhUTQ88Lea6j3i2UdFp+1Jjt0+Cd+Cy2 HziA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3wEMfnMRdSPCMihxxsisWtc54wKzKhvvl7nEYea35/A=; b=mw1kP4mA/6TYeZ5eLNL7Oc1T7cJMv1XGAYE/rc2Zx7+3df1haE/Y4DKKeOMnPHx4bC I9ddgIu8fPm/9O/16QeYuOYM23Gx+oT4Iq6+AjkbR2ueOz37HcByOzbiPZqN+jUoaR+5 4gLvRjPXu2+iH7fZAogoA7jVOSGmvJnZnnDaQry0DNDZLC//uLHXsM+2YV4ATkU1FTkH M2KStNjnWvx2j2KUYWmVe7yUmjcZB5f7U4yFHlu1WTLDqII6s20elQGnJgWQd+OcdOHD aYnKXNfbl5J7UpCUrT/3fpe1+yUfo1BgZ1RkgqXjc735vBn5xqs5umPRRhMN4R2MjzGg +2UQ==