Re: [urn] I-D Action: draft-saintandre-urn-example-00

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Wed, 09 January 2013 15:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; s=smtpout; bh=e8uDRTb1TUoIs5045fF89h 0gbsU=; b=cOcGtP4ojvE6mIuNSXlyI3oS/Wr9Y3FmIWSEQd0CtGhVLoq/tJOUK1 SQx+HtQATQK8tiv0kM9KYCBuaMiXCyHW8swsEKnsItZE//1i175LEBbQ4yFzZ1RJ 1WABkAw/D97/HSgPtAL+OMkj7TKD3jAYX3vzJL7xGekRYaMvXO1P0=