Re: [urn] I-D Action: draft-saintandre-urn-example-00

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Wed, 09 January 2013 04:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; s=smtpout; bh=E5e1CMT8hctSJxUAA/dbWJ yfu4M=; b=rbfTAxfZxHvyZFCjFthQTXKOHdJSKBA3C5Go5B6Bx0dre/CiAin0Nw wtCLcMlb1QTf3mKM/QFULQFErjGtCzKohF84GX5L2cSF1ddN7XU17a1yFqAkBc6U HxL0XeR1wwijcJxSTnu1YpyC92uQKw1KSV8cLoFuFBL9rJJ8DYm6I=