Re: [Uta] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-uta-smtp-require-tls-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 27 February 2019 22:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=aNCqCkoghkXGRtAR6ZP6ab199/nEUhgO+LskC4aWi1U=; b=P3GEQ0+e1c1FPXms7vOdTi6J2UlF1+CPjbgxeMwxMr6w7+1OWDvpfJD6jnWKnwuFgN nXiDci8E/6cCSOqgtSAAOoZyQd07f6MQWpoBQGK16jmavQZ1SOCrXiUWVKVJzZcfYwgO 0hz0qlKfsu+Nf92QleP6xHms0Kvtm6G5LX3fe/QtyBhDc2HY10DXH6tp/+4LeT4Hqzvk q4U4GsocPFG8deaoPB6PWZ2sd8hdQr0T1Uf/UQFK+z5Vsx374MRHVktyan2V77WOZqtc kqwMgiwasP1HhrHrZes/5VQYRznDdXJr5XP2bJbgh544owGnB2Y2KWGxXNDCMlyHC6v+ +cxg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=aNCqCkoghkXGRtAR6ZP6ab199/nEUhgO+LskC4aWi1U=; b=SHsbjRVoTAwyOvPQYPg8UmNf4lc8b6JM8GB+HHNOzuGW9pgshoxH01vcfpob7pwScs 2FvaZZTd5GlUGZ8FNycLRul5E7Rs6IVGWaSwh7c2TSi40ohTwZKv47qT2kz05wQG3hj4 gm+eRbLqDLUHTm4bOdRQ5bkQ2jzrG6IWdnIk1L64XO5M8lou6+aY38obkqVbJOCr3hsx Y6Eo+/DED+rO69DchoQqjpHCk15/Ngcw9ktAn0EB/ZFAxhea+sEhG8oxXWV1uAksW+xV 9XFMVuN5Uu1dYx14nmdshsGCovGWoWflULzq2I6G+clfaCbzxqZedCYrmG/0HGRckhKu 98gA==