Re: [Uta] Last Call: <draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-15.txt> (SMTP MTA Strict Transport Security (MTA-STS)) to Proposed Standard

Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net> Wed, 11 April 2018 11:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6OTOh+2158N6PN+EgbWjlp+nrADrdXjb4hXZdW7BIso=; b=sqwwRs7tyHRlqoUjIVzz3rwCBhiFGxpCPtvy6xWgO0ctOLbFjE/dSfjdR1b5DN4L3x 2Hu2WWisC1ExAyykn4/zaG1B2ilj1N4xVR7v/iuZEDbxUIwk9mxs/FKHRPl+ETQaf1+P x3WlovsaXQw0TyO0GWvQCwbzAkekD2x/u8HZO4r9KYOSMGxNynXcv840oScF/hyG/68S vSAZdk8wkZqxunP8aO+hn/PzqO6x49D8uO/gnQN8u+IUYL+GJGJ6aKchi/5kE5TCBmIp cf+jKA9IHVhoiZ50AxarxHrLG0fS3W/sK4+JPFV9oQMvKEXvK1YyYLL+VjPBS7SlR6uI fFcQ==