Re: [Uta] opportunistic keying / encryption considered of dubious value

Trevor Perrin <trevp@trevp.net> Sat, 22 March 2014 00:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=hikV380yDD8UGDS3pPXQfkSnsxehdgkkvjlhA7xO95c=; b=iuafCcZmaLIkVi7Pmi+2vJzNgCrJxs7Q4A1bZJan14m+vr1dwRo2WUlVgOox5RGEJ/ R5tv4PIuHZUYnyLzqfOlAZE0/LqzsEsI7jvQBx4islAlrQSlOhLKv8rDFBsOOnY2/G5Y gP98RdeR++Oj+buoB70Ivri3E9z30wnGvpGbCa23anrCG0bVCg9VueLCY9rLDnaFM607 po5LQAPp7GsK6Q7YcPL/4YiH7KamgUYw7BmxrwDtrOlj+aFARHy7jJVtXnyOXSJIaqds TtQQ08Y78MowwifBUwFKmg6b8Lf53e418W6iIXCKMCPVdFslc5ZS07i2hgE9l9REPft4 wDiw==