Re: [V3] RIPT BoF approved for IETF 107 - Draft charter below

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 14 February 2020 23:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cS1nnNSAsvaGgegYZpsxHI+GQ5PMhpeHUhIz4ta4lns=; b=JX5SC7l3RPq0e0T7ugfbyomXN0++9a0sW425vr0EdoQlby3rFWkB4YxWAzvo6pbpWR JOON6vJKddbTvdc9OC1c+0MWbaHEAUWcZy8PrO7rT3njEJFZ2wppDUdy49ByqKaAFsCu MYOyLTKTbdvI8F+8jd3T3rQwTxAQidD29rMMB9w/VEkrfteBTchJPfquB08OOEyS3tgh tWmwlSojJKF88WTa2yDBnO7/Ptlk363tnvzDRt8tRojIImkAu+npBVZ8+5eZfwyXMXHC L6ehcpkagYB23IwprY6DGHaz//K+J67IuUP6emTL/JpY/5C5oak8/cYHarVgfzxo7OAp OuXw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cS1nnNSAsvaGgegYZpsxHI+GQ5PMhpeHUhIz4ta4lns=; b=NpyYnkDhKZNG5Z1I71L094mSeUkWDsgG1wYqtGftWb4n9kj59rxfLsPFWgqO/RHJP+ ixLyrsdN1ur8tuEJ8hYyd/fkSal7am4F6RCm7s7SZ2WokYCqRIFXFHKnDIdNej9QNTEd SfuhvFhW6UyjnW939FwzhwmfQgyTIvA/u3NUJI+VHNriKs1meSA2wdoCVIAxvQLb+lkJ xIOnrLubPmaG5OSLzuPMNcek/lY7bcbttxBH9BQvAC7IA/rSkVJwOLjImkSiPFxLVLfX xahrr4MDkNlYsZ++kHHC/PIwIkH6pyMRVQHGHw9ZrZqjHZFu8aGMH4O77XRwmcpK8yMh 4rog==