Re: [V3] Thoughts on scope for ript

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Mon, 23 March 2020 22:43 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.489 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ycPAtK00Fr2ZZ5+iW0R3GBsa4E6b9BoH5l5D+ob3jus=; b=pPINqh90zyKq05FqUFqZhMoTPXkjgSf3J0gPuHLivOngR2IOCAqqy4guGvKHaVgjNI /Ttr/9eFjjgIn87G6p+v8ED3fD3Vm213da3cTlvZwVDW/QuI7fIcBgFsemU6UAa1ijnl QigLI5MJipE5MdA+8olDV/pUkXvhtLR16Pm01SfJwOBD9M+BuVrUqomJmR/XwbQx0Aw3 0j0SoebNFVvIASNE1LoAqKf0ED3pMFWO3/d9wh2BvQQsISDL71kVRew6s9vNGEe7eLtR 68GADF3aBGJNk0TdCNvkmdHxZ/K3YxWScxBla2DI/rtvtIgyzj8MZ0Vknctl8VdGyOcZ kUPg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ycPAtK00Fr2ZZ5+iW0R3GBsa4E6b9BoH5l5D+ob3jus=; b=AvHDTzmqYIhDHtx47d3v6dOHzFLIsGyOYbyzYby+AHDeP2sbTUhreE7EBu8+gAw4bS R9lyaFmJZoeh6TPZokKZdNZJ0c4nCJttgQKvBs434ulq7cAnO1lX5vw0dgvXijMSwe8a sRTLV7or8k1eQTHuUoethdHOazjv8JAjaHVdEVX2KfLBb0v+akf921IFb9XCgwFlPDmK J5TDO1jyesXsIB/0kze7GmYvDxPgGIrPtJ66N7HGq82RY/kKetn4I+IbQ8MHaL5FlBCB +KWPN18z9zdB7QQeofnxXQC2Oed/dbxhMhlv6cwf7hFtkBoCw5mASEgA/uQ4fKAhgXvy TxaA==