Re: [V3] RIPT BoF approved for IETF 107 - Draft charter below

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 15 February 2020 01:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Hb5DHk7DQT2Nv02OJFlqe2dyx7+VstBtqP6ZX9TRRN0=; b=Y7bhCTJEV+kWEspwYJvE5HaCan0PSyJ5Fidz/3Sckg+KOFvJXll/xXT2wQhww7S1DO BRR8y8xHtllNlXHiUgn+713BHq1WI8Y46KcUZAHAIYLBGh8LfYvgQnZQGHH7NgbsFPUh AC3ETgkq3ClZ6s5r013ct5ZkmlSd6qByZVHFKmHS3U0RIK+pfSy94oWa/phteQc2yf1Z mUMNMZz8djBaxwKSr+UezeLbivnUHJhzO8UPq6F+TclOzzYhXuEi8UZy5k3sKyia4Ejj t1eqBNTqpQl3evGiw6/K15c7Eb03+XboZb4DghvgoWC4acax4co9eGXdXpcF+c2DWGwY X/bg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hb5DHk7DQT2Nv02OJFlqe2dyx7+VstBtqP6ZX9TRRN0=; b=fTLviO80rMYH04ZCknaBPYF0lApcdJREaJuzSkw1OXoWAHz+2yen4Qc07sWazFvZiF v+oXg3cKWZzgiUzQ90SJ9iU+AMY/1lY9Y9XXO7HweLArkDsyRPqgjKUKUZ46ETkFUFf4 za81VcwmUmQOkX8m/rLpIFN7qtf/VmJcmjbCfqscmSVtVAdZylthrTQ3n6YWQ6TlYw4R 0WhZL7EvZheBncMTF98qOxCq9cbtfm2v5+w1aY/mLnf5gIc8yNyLUlt4QGif49yIYcT7 kTd66CdQTzz+047/ya/Uc2+r78rDXux0MNQjm+LOF/ZKRiRghwc3rYx85NxFJClvXucR dtiw==