Re: [v4tov6transition] a few quick reviews of the documents for today

Jason Lin <jasonlin.gz@gmail.com> Sat, 25 September 2010 09:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=G0cpJs3LhN5UDzhNYajaMjIdnKIwT8wfqzCtckdQ/io=; b=u+64yvf+ZFnbSKJDUw3xHqavlGFMmvJI+8mFD+4+i1jk3oM3OpdF8uBzIOpK/e5J0U AhcAaT7jwzWQAAKbNWUW26COspVWLV0TZ7mxmabqUNQg19ad1yPfFMl7ZtBqExnfYOMv 9t5x0mcNff9mxgUiuZUSNhC5G1i/7Am3+MqT8=