Re: [v4tov6transition] IPv6 VPNs configured over 1280 MTU tunnels

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 14 October 2010 22:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=63LNMtrVKfowkX34fkAxF/8kbDGBdoqlTJUXip1wB1M=; b=d/r3hJwI3RmHNeWaNsKpEsZjkORNRN3nSSMYQgQs8Ow+7uS1Dr5fUasjjpcblKGUIz zUjiAJlBBLVTLjjaOR8/2URWdhyeeHHjupGId/aDZVDYrGb1bbXgGuhqcH74ZdlvaqXf pNXQndGFd4kOd7zaLOR3eeHeXvN1jApr4IB3I=