Re: [v4v6interim] [BEHAVE] [46translation] Proposal for new BEHAVEcharter

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Fri, 24 October 2008 16:18 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
To: Alain Durand <alain_durand@cable.comcast.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:21:44 +0800
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4438; t=1224865183; x=1225729183; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:=20Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[v4v6interim]=20[BEHAVE]=20[46translati on]=20Proposal=20for=20new=20BEHAVEcharter |Sender:=20; bh=JRer3aE63AbONZelAJZeZMQoIWi2JUAYFBTAnVpLju8=; b=qh/FXcKuYJhkdliMt5JAiPSJ1Wz+TFxvzqtzsRFMIKncZdg7GgDfSp9t1l dvescDP4Vgc3Nv4yK9u8wR4ZYQoaPIrm+fv/r3SDArxWP8SRIrckUlDIDDeY DPGE/UzPJGob0o8QDw38S6px8cRp6npKIg67ivTiqQU+9jvIkyhRA=;