Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-ipversion6-loopback-prefix-00.txt

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Wed, 18 February 2015 03:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s2048; t=1424229270; bh=XJZKK2Jd9e8J4t87H718Lz6fdQCq7w4GBYtdwsAEA8A=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=HLtEekAq/H6IQwNLDXh598ESYvgsd3CAkfjMnKzd4peBkaXFV2ObcKUM81mN1sHoYFjw4Lht/Dg5r+mPzU/2IGQr3ViLuSsJOqu6dfb0vfXTjB8Whg9j4dQ67NxawhrC3xN3obFPrbhbNDl0EQDzrHAxT66V6BKzIfljPVmEJxa5SMIrP31XJh/ZdWtSiKnjwaGrKV0LNBb/YL7O5Sj2dVJwTVqKZz8RStVMdMhVal8ULcNAPanUoMPcJEOjFgtBs380wS4GtDnRQBDJSztQGN+b+lnY8r7csyl8Q4M8u80U17uw/Kl7Soh0w0Yc3X4OoPzwNHNMArUlaNFiBw3Yqg==
X-YMail-OSG: wb5LKWIVM1noMwtvnWVd_F7WhVJ047qGhyMTEnrdwUyBaohS2WEj9gPbmNrRxfN r7Tbbm.Zr7EM.DoFgW4orI9Sq4oAzoFQOh7A7mVgnDHuB6YZCxmvJwFBZoEGidiQTqnGJPYEW2Jn tRHr.xRzw7jmNgkfW0HGhLZhzqwMNkKuGuHk2.mNAuZ2oQ0D6E6uu.8WMC9zs20.wRnGkTwJAD04 5UAEgkIMjuYekcYQQpNGKFKg0lMhQAP_rfhovQ6ItJNTu5W4WJgUCOjrYXOYThFXgGWhy2QkVHIR n4u8Gawti1pqS_8FzbM0KEOKHRdk84mpn.duzPUZ9TlgFLHbdBGoNUagz.h8o7ywPlu2rb4d5xcV k6Fb8tIe1tsS.aFxE9qFWDJ_hsCB0zTIDB44Qz8fnUszkAlooeJS9QjmQOEXKHVSIroI3KHeM9Gg EX5kBqqsTxaJZo1J.2lYNyT.ref6DmqrBFgyGfhtcA3ycfqhGWYZ7jiHZT.5qBJ9QyRp9gIUcEWa zUPQVl15.u8fLuCF8oud5boAgXCb12VzyDyQ2we3NEdEkpQR.PUWSHlVxsZzNuw72ZQdndPMFZlp D3XSRradkzZKifarTYfF3Qbz57LFnLqk29L1Nm9fVQ9qGyg--