Re: [v6ops] dhcpv6-pd on cellular, IoT router

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 26 March 2021 16:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1616777073; x=1617381873; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=g9ft6XtD mqGuxG//qnDSJTSCdFa4lTKnLhPPrgSvHM8=; b=evSvkWzLmNlh97XjgASQ/xmf LGWCXmkFw4npE9xPl4Ze53gahVJUjl/Gz9U6bryiZMquKCEFI7yhrtRhNiY1nbJy AkRLD/oXcYGPn7qxOBhi3SaT2fdAbkAdg1eWyvqBuo1eNrN0kwuhbP3CGSYffRnF bDGzPdMdEsu+1eKYZng=