[v6ops] Comments to draft-mlevy-v6ops-auto-v6-allocation-per-asn

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Tue, 19 February 2013 17:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date :message-id:cc:to:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=o6iW554eLUEcxZMQcTbR8gs5S3LSPazHGYvdFamiAl4=; b=AO/tnfO+5NY4ARvuGkFxmvYmpFdUawB5E5jh6wwTDJv6btxSsghAD50lqcLEoxAMTB OzIpel/q8C+9u3zqGA+8/kV8rf++STX4MIqj8+ycd/Thl/cv84xrrA3ONv1ImGoEGpr7 09E4Wxo8dsHu+TMe8ezWXbh/vUjDIA5dUPDJnsAg1mV/HRAxwwMnO+VwUUBu859xyAes xigOQvHXAaz63kXAqDaFTSyqLXeXggrAmfuOK4afEJfXLXsUZS+OACQk2FOqUlSKFWFL Gpd+2SJJpUMd8haqZ7FUjE0crxbgTcsMxqT4BDfVHdKMpEOJVJUfDpjo2YzkFbIb1upP 5quw==