Re: [v6ops] Incremental Deployment of IPv6-only Wi-Fi for IETF Meetings

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 17 July 2017 08:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1500280929; x=1500885729; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID: Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=HqjGN9LlWiMyULea2XMp6viXR 0F0eTLe9d2OvGoEGOA=; b=XE0rPIZnLjzQ24ApuWWXeNZEtkpBeE31Q/2WqQFw/ ZJ/Edk+OR5c6wzqj7xlRF8SrVRS+xqrUQ8bex6W9RThUxNlNG6gvPkFB8K6aVKpK au9P4Kyrz+5u5q1Yh/HUTmojiiBGW5FUZYa8D9BOercHt5C3rZ6qlpX/zXgd72ou 9k=