Re: [v6ops] draft-moreiras-v6ops-rfc3849bis-00

Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com> Tue, 13 August 2013 18:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=delong.com; s=mail; t=1376418581; bh=QRuL4xja0uLjUuNpnAFFPDV63BU=; h=Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To; b=xuhLgKvuwzZe2spZrq5NFfwBmqvLNWUio+MYAGKsCz4uIUKXRzQWReKMhJ0IQibQe ykqmpH1+lxwBROo1wj3ubQBv7d8fjYEkkvv6HCalZbN2MDbKhlnA7F7dGqt6GIw3/Z dnheuQNm7D6Pa+EKqzPcSWpisLJcXpQTNOhSc3k0=