Re: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-04.txt> (Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices) to Informational RFC

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 27 August 2013 11:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=VlByFy4T2cgiuaWQD+JoVqZszIDEHJe42A76L/OYdPI=; b=VBGfehRXiWM0PAMGIg8BmmVN42+R3naAORkRS6S1vacbqQUdVjl04ODYCyXWMhqnee EDCrszL/PUc+E6DdOdiWTq5f4/kOnzICDrvXDhZT9QS5mtWqnqUgsCdBLI8Y4ZE+yKVl tQdifpMogL2HjBaW4qiSAZikGcMPLLC8AIdSZnvPhmSYi7IVaIOZBagC65nb8OLpwnYW ECvoJcri732pQLRu/93WB5VlRdNfI9vZmUC9jBwe+5SbMPmaM7tYJeTQHydI0mY6lH3R /urFuzScE6iD9X3FxjC1mmAvLSn2gujS+Pc41RG45y2RFeVVz7ZH6cH4s8K5uSUM18aJ Zw8g==