Re: [v6ops] draft-byrne-v6ops-clatip WGLC

Ca By <cb.list6@gmail.com> Mon, 05 May 2014 20:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=UR6f/EXwKP+N2I9NaPvSyUJUvLgc7vSXKtZ9GBIso44=; b=R69w6/opLCA4t1ZQYRKEJwrvzHmCsN47z8Hndp9LWIFwWw4OFrf5QERaHpQH9Ixw3J 4TiWQDphykq9XjYGBXbuOpiUR9fQ8T/bzX0oyQD9SwJhHqlaB9p3xN0Ufvf8Zx1QFUgV Vqn+e+wWsASEnPFpsmNHriOq9N3vqToCiKuNPi4+5klM9LNLoqLBtwqRa6oEDhXgnMb7 6hBtQAoOJhBbXIYxHqo10X8vdBRltOdcD7TrCHC+Z7ZuIiEgD/vbJPKKV9Ybr9QJ/kuR 0h6Y6FfgR5iU2+mAElbSH8dBGcmJ0kE8Lf3P7K//PuQE35aKVtlvy96O11LrZfHkxDdG jUOg==