Re: [v6ops] DHCPv6/SLAAC Make Hosts Confusing-//RE: new draft: draft-liu-bonica-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Tue, 29 October 2013 04:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=K1M5u6BSkV9UQ8f6MxFwPkUCxFxEbhtPrU1MfnZnWoM=; b=X52VdeDtyvxfuP++cMhzBoghMDrwM9dfc86P20n/el2zGnwum0um2iJ+/ih9wX0ddb TiO7th/CIaDJiy8QTPSgDC8mmjyxTR0eYFsSaTwMY//9rdG8zulBzkMMvs5U7eiaxmn0 vIHAekHmSdp32CvVPtQBAzLQ6XGBk6eaF9zpRHnXGBGBVSJyEDmat7VSh+WI+3fbMWrs JwW5Vc2O062KqZfl+r8pVyEGqKtN9HHY8TSP7+njc2tFbd8GUOkIIIscesNOX+s+BsBB zQevdq7wYWisVw8bfdPeLiqlFPfcoWrQ6HNYf38NORHydhpbyQD2d5Uzb+NxSqwojYiB a2+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=K1M5u6BSkV9UQ8f6MxFwPkUCxFxEbhtPrU1MfnZnWoM=; b=XMkw+OlATFPHytmq0DHotVK6UuPhUXheKQEPxojmvKd035Qd6dcNTiTZVcvYEgtcKp wSJyoI1MMPF+Cfryq4HEdRVs07o93jTxP4gI+qU4vzZGfv4EWU2Apkyn3wuZrZxaahLc AsCHYHtzcMotevj3M4RgvEYqXyvcjSs+HxxH1J5qdyZwKjsnXm9FcZN0QLg0VGE8Vmnn 3yK5t/jKhl6bhTi0IaCCEyv2mHfgMj7Sp6VQJ0g7BFulZSzeI7mXSgpOaDDP1IY7vkhm eFhGuqbDsb4nHFTnq+yZ9O2iOK+YEZgL51bgd9lx67G77KNs5ljULJDFyFyEnjqGmxSM GosA==