Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3316bis WGLC

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Thu, 23 May 2013 08:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=jjgpI+SsVKzXqPkXkaYY0uJcXiG4+80uNvKmoT3ZNVY=; b=tFG6KvC9xZUf5mxZw3m097JPv201lL6Qby+doyiSZUN2HPPR0us9UcVA33/GKBfIYq CsdZMj0v5K9gGgPUeNqKi6bI5b3Be1J0D4HuyTPJemeetFNdc7/ySNLK51YlDqsTPhDg XMtkLIHXK7r+Alb37NKLVmmlH5QlDVJ3N5xwFZ9aiw87X//YPvW3OlfR/wge/JmgFfvB VI1GBbN+kUhUufrkHLoRUIHtQtagN+fpAEzFHkc7Z52r+9Ro8zOViQZ3nyQEiHt7JfLo 7Hx9XNPX9pFZEoZURCbZ/oJ6FelM8lEg954H/u+GXrPUoBdfX4l236qowhFsau6hDgl4 pi6Q==